Partners in Business Philanthropy™
The Partners in Business Philanthropy™ (PBP) program was designed to support small businesses and non-profits that want to convert their business operations into sustainable enterprises. We work with non-profits and businesses to teach them how to make money as philanthropic businesses. Our goal with this program is to help companies leverage the power of Business Philanthropy to become more self-sufficient. This allows them to generate their own revenue to sustain business operations, receive a financial return, and insure their own success, financial health, and longevity.
- Cost sharing when purchasing new products, programs, and services for your organization
- Revenue sharing from the sale of educational services and products and/or student referrals
- Opportunity to become a Certified Business Philanthropist
- Opportunity to become a Licensed Business Philanthropy Service Provider
Partners in Business Leadership
The Partners in Business Leadership (PBL) program was designed to support entrepreneurs and business professionals who want to market and sale their products and services to educate, inform, and share their knowledge and expertise to support the leadership development of others. Our goal with this service is to help business professionals leverage the power of Business Philanthropy, leadership, and community to accomplish their vision, mission, and purpose. We are forging a new collaborative way to do business through giving, service, and sharing in our collective success.
- Market, promote, and sale your products, and services
- Revenue sharing from the sale of your online courses, products, programs, and services
- Opportunity to become a Certified Practitioner in Personal Leadership Life Coaching
- Opportunity to become a Certified Instructor, Affiliate, and Business Philanthropist