Listen Here and Follow Directions Activity
This activity will assist you with listening and tuning. The purpose of this activity is to help you quiet the mind so you can listen, tune in, and receive messages to guide you in your daily living. The goal of this activity is to assist you in honing and controlling your mind by reducing mental chatter that convolutes, blocks, and distorts intuitive guidance.
- Practice reducing mental chatter
- Quiet your mind (no thoughts)
- Allow yourself to be with what happens
- Write in your journal what you observe and feel
- Complete the daily meditation to help with listening
Sit silent and still without mental activity. If thoughts enter your consciousness, simply let those thoughts pass through. Do not evaluate your thoughts. Just observe them in your consciousness.
Quieting the Mind
- Read Super Conscious Model for Living book (pp. 23-25)
- Complete the Surrendering Meditation using the music track from Expressions of Unconditional Love CD
- Prepare for the next session, by reading Week 5: Transforming and Being an Exemplar
Note: As you complete the meditation, start at the beginning and go for as long as you can in the traditional meditative posture while the music plays. If you get tired, lie down and rest while the music plays through to completion. Continue focusing on accepting your inner power to know yourself while the music plays.