Recognize Who You Are Activity
This activity will assist you with remembering who you are. The purpose of this activity is to help you with identifying first cause in your life. The goal of this activity is to open you up and give you a new perspective from which to view yourself and the world around you.
- Practice looking in the mirror for the next week (do this once in the morning and once at night or as frequently as you can)
- While looking in the mirror ask yourself a single question or make a single statement to yourself
- See beyond your reflection
- Allow yourself to be with what happens
- Observe how you feel and what comes up as you practice seeing
- Write in your journal what you see and feel
- Complete the daily meditation to help with recognizing your inner essence
- Document and bring your findings to the next session
Ask yourself this question
Who are you?
Make these statements to yourself
I am unconditional love. There is nothing else. Life begins and ends with me.
Note: You may make the statement and ask the question. You can also write your own questions or statements that resonate more closely with your inner soul. Do what makes you feel most at ease and free. Be consistent with asking yourself the question(s) or saying the statement(s) that you write.
- Read Super Conscious Model for Living book (pp. 5-19)
- Complete the Recognizing Meditation using the music track from Expressions of Unconditional Love CD
- Prepare for the next session, by reading Week 2: Surrendering Your Outer Essence
Note: As you complete the meditation, start at the beginning and go for as long as you can in the traditional meditative posture while the music plays. If you get tired, lie down and rest while the music plays through to completion. Continue focusing on accepting your inner power to know yourself while the music plays.